Thursday 2 April 2015

On the Painting Desk (3)



I haven't done much gaming of late mainly because when I get in the right frame of mind for painting I tend to crack on and gaming distracts from that. In the last two months or so I have managed to finish my first ever complete (well almost) Epic Army and finish two jobs for Leven Miniatures and as ever there are War of the Roses minis on the desk.


 Two more contingents for my never ending WotR project (Baccus Miniatures)
 
 Leven Miniatures La Haie
 



 
 Leven Miniatures Medieval Farmhouse set (Civilians from Baccus)
 









 The start of my Eldar army
 





Hopefully I'll get a bit more gaming in before my next post, though I've been badgered into writing a couple of miniature reviews for a new online 6-10mm wargaming zine and I'm expecting some new miniatures: 6mm medieval siege equipment, 10mm Vikings and some more bits for my various Epic armies





No comments:

Post a Comment