Saturday 9 April 2016

Gruntz - 15mm Sci-fi Project (3)

 
 
Still on with my 15mm stuff, I have now finished the Eureka Ventauran faction with just a Mech to add when it arrives from Critical Mass (hopefully this week while I'm off work), and I have finished off a bunch more MDF buildings.  I am now back to the Army faction which I started with but got distracted by the lovely and very easy to paint Ventaurans.
 
First up the last of the Ventaurans:
 
Sniper Team (converted with a bit of pin to extend the barrel)



Heavy Support Team



Combat Tech Team
 


The final squad:
 

The whole Ventauran faction:


Special Forces Squad (White Dragon Miniatures)






Another Gruntz squad(GZG miniatures)







a MBT for the Army faction:








and I went back and added a commander to the first tank I had painted:


The Army faction is almost there:





Some Multi-Storey and shack like buildings picked up cheap on E-bay, I have added a load of bits from the spares pile to try and "Sci-Fi" them up a bit along with a few professional bits from GZG and Brigade:












I have now got a reasonable sized built up area with a run down colony look:




I cant stop painting this stuff at the moment and have nearly painted everything I plan on getting, I'll soon get back to my beloved 6mm however and finish off that sci-fi skirmish project and some new fantasy miniatures I have gotten hold of from Perfect6 which are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment