Monday 16 April 2018

Gaslands (5) - Scenery


I seem to be on  a bit of a go-slow painting-wise, I'm getting plenty of gaming in but just not feeling the urge to pick up a brush! Saying that a sudden burst this weekend led me to finish off the small amount of terrain I've knocked together from odds n ends for Gaslands(though it will work just fine with my 15mm Sci-fi stuff too)

First up a MDF kit I bought which had these lamppost type things and barricades to which I added some bits and pieces and the corrugated sheeting:





and then some bits of household/bits box junk(including some hamster cage connecting tubes):




I was given this building some time ago and I reckon if I give a quick weathering it will look the part:




and these bits I've nicked from my Sci-fi stuff:



All this grubby terrain has made me want to pick up some of Vanguard Miniatures 15m Skinnerz(that's Orks to you an me) to inhabit it and to harass my colonists.

Oh and finally, this was a flowery track to go around a princess castle of my daughters which was getting thrown out. A quick spray and a (very) rough paint job; it being completely flat I found it hard to get it to look decent, and I have a small section of dirt road, and on the reverse a (crap) looking tarmac road(which will come in useful for my 15mm Prohibition stuff)





I'm determined to actually finish a project so have dropped the fantasy to finish the last few Gaslands vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment