Tuesday 12 June 2018

Blood Bowl (V) - The Halflings (and some other bits)

I have wanted a full Halfling team for literally decades, but one thing or another always stopped me getting one. Last year GW re-released all their classic 3rd edition Blood Bowl teams so I took the opportunity to bag me a bunch of halflings.

I did a few arm changes here and there and the addition of a couple of spikes ensured no two looked the same, and I added an old 2nd edition Halfling into the team to make up the numbers.

Onto the mini's, here's the starting 11:





(The Treeman is from Willy Miniatures)



and the obligatory team shot(s):




The ever ready and always required substitutes:



An as yet un-fielded Star Player(this is also from Willy miniatures and a bit too big in my opinion hence he's on a slimmer base)





No Halfling team is complete without a Masterchef, and as I like having a some sideline staff, I added a manager(which I think is from Impact miniatures)






I made the table of food and table from some Green Stuff and an MDF base, and I have to admit being quite pleased with result, especially as I'm not one for messing around with modelling putty that much
 


The two Cheerleaders are old 2nd edition Halfling linemen with added Green stuff boobs, pom-poms and long hair(not visible in this pic) which I thought I'd have a go at seeing how the chefs table turned out so well



Turn markers etc, made form old 2nd edition linemen and some food I got from Alternative Armies 28mm range


I saw this on E-bay and couldn't resist adding it to the team, although tis totally pointless:



And as I was on with counters I did these for my Lizardmen team:



These for my Orc team;


And these for my Human team:


Finally I did a few of the dozens of balls I have collected over the years:


The recent good weather has stopped almost all hobby activities, but hopefully I will finish off some more 15mm fantasy shortly and then onto my next Blood Bowl team.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That table is great! Good luck with your ‘flings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am quite proud of it, and so far the flings have won 2 lost 1!

    ReplyDelete