Tuesday 18 December 2018

Old West Gaming (Part 1)

Apologies for the lack of recent posts to those few of you that follow this Blog, due to a case of Tennis Elbow and ennui, I haven't done much in the way of painting recently, but am slowly forcing myself to pick the brushes back up and get some stuff done.

So with that in mind I decided to re-visit my 28mm(or thereabouts) old West stuff that had been languishing in a box for the last 3 years.

 Whilst I have a fully painted gang of desperadoes they were in dire need of a touch up having been through the wars somewhat, and as I had binned all my Old West scenery(predominately printed out card stock buildings that had gotten knackered through bad storage and time) I really needed to work on some scenery.

First up is the gang, which just needed some touching up and a quick re-base to make them more consistent with each other(minis from Dixon, Foundry and Artisan):












Secondly, I have started to replace the now disposed of cardstock scenery with some MDF stuff from the excellent TTCombat range:










Finally a little bit of street furniture, the fences are from RedVectors the other bits from various places:




I have about 10 more gunslingers to do, plus a similar amount of citizens and hired guns, plus a load more buildings so hopefully this project will get me back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment