Thursday 22 August 2019

15mm Fantasy (VIII) - Ruins

Following on from my selection of beasts for 15mm Frostgrave, I have now finished a bunch of ruined buildings.

First up some MDF stuff from Red Vectors which are really nice and easy to put together(despite the lack of instructions), plus I can get away with using them for my 15mm WW2 gaming:












Next and simply to fill some space as cheaply as possible, I knocked these out from Air Drying Clay in a few minutes and for a few pence in overall cost. This was my first go with this stuff and whilst not great I reckon if I spend a little more time I could do some reasonable ruins with it:




 
I also picked this up at the local pet shop in the bargain bin, a quick coat of grey and it looks spot on:




Adding to the clutter, I got these carts in a job lot and thought I use them as battle field scenery:




I've had root canal treatment recently and this combined with the toothache that led to it has slowed my painting  down considerably, hopefully back on with some more 15mm fantasy soon.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous looking terrain, perfect for 15mm Mordheim.

    ReplyDelete