Tuesday 10 November 2020

Middle Earth Gaming - Part 3 - The Grey Company

One of my favourite parts of LotR is when the Grey Company turn up(not that they appear much in the rest of the story, but still, you just know they kick ass!!) The non-appearance in the films is one of the few really disappointing omissions, but at least GW did them justice.

Just nine minis make up this small (but deadly!) force, ideally I will eventually add some more rangers but I want to ensure I pick up the other pack so as not to have any duplicates.

Aragorn first:







I'd like an alternative Aragorn with a cloak, but this one will have to do for now. 

Legolas & Gimli next:







Elladan and Elrohir:(Bugger, due to these pics, I've noticed that I've missed a bit of hair on the side of Elladans face which I will now have to correct!)










Halbarad (don't look at the standard I'm absolutely terrible at that sort of stuff!)




Rangers of the North:







The  whole "Army":











Cracking on with more Middle Earth stuff at the moment, as very small Lothlorien force and the final minis for both my Isengard and Moria forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment