Sunday 24 January 2021

Middle Earth Gaming - Part 6 - Isengard

 This army is part of the reason I got into this game, as I bought the majority of it painted from a mate on the cheap, thus giving me an instant opposing army for the Gondor troops I was painting, and giving me spare funds to buy some other stuff. So onto the miniatures which were painted over 10 years ago I believe but are still looking good, and towards the end a few additional troops I have added.

Saruman the White:

Lurtz:

Uruk Hai Command:

Uruk Hai Berserkers:

Uruk Hai: Crossbows:

Uruk Hai Warriors:




Warg Riders:




And the few I have added:

Grima Wormtongue:


Ugluk:

A few additional Warriors I have added which I have tried to match to the originals:




and the whole force:





More bad guys next as I have just about completed the final bits of my main evil force.


No comments:

Post a Comment