Tuesday 1 December 2015

Distractions & Diversions (4)


I painted these up recently as a gift, as previously mentioned I'm not a fan of 28mm stuff these days, but gotta say I fully enjoyed painting these, especially as they were so quick and easy to do. I can highly recommend this off shoot of Foundry, as they are currently offering free postage and a free sample miniature, both my recent orders were received in a few days of placing the order:

Miniatures from the Casting Room (Foundry):






That was a fun little distraction, back to Epic now, I have just finished basing all my Epic Space Marine and Imperial Guard vehicles which I decided needed doing and this has delayed the Guard being finished plus I have some sci-fi/post apoc terrain and aliens that I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment