Saturday 10 September 2016

Gruntz - 15mm Sci-fi Project (6) - Aliens

More 15mm Sci Fi, this time my collection of Aliens, all models are from GZG.

First some traditional Aliens:






Next my small but (hopefully) deadly Kra'vak force(I have no idea how these are meant to look, so just went with scheme that looked alien in comparison to my other forces):
 






 
Power Armoured teams:











And finally to add some variety to the Kra'vak and act as support, some of GZG's excellent Ixx:




And a quick picture of the full force so far:



I'm up to my neck in making scenery at the moment, rock outcrops, a large scrap yard, alien jungles, regular jungles, plus painting the last of my Leven miniatures buildings including their new castle stuff, so they will be the focus of my next couple of blog posts




No comments:

Post a Comment