Tuesday 13 June 2017

Odds & Ends (16) - Lords & Lands and Pocketquest - Updates

Apologies for the lack of posts of late, all my projects seemed to have stalled recently, although I am now beginning to move forward again on a couple of them and will hopefully be posting semi-regularly again soon.

In the meantime, I have finally gotten round to updating the Pocketquest rules and I have uploaded the most recent version of the Lords & Lands Army lists and Points Calculator as received from Craig. They can all be found here:

POCKETQUEST

LORDS & LANDS ARMY LISTS

LORDS & LANDS POINTS CALCULATOR

And on there respective pages here:

Pocketquest Page

Lords & Lands Page

and for good measure they are also on the Resources page.

Nearly finished both by 15mm WW2 scenery and Germans and my 15mm Sci-fi colony, before moving onto the remaining Pocketquest heroes and bad guys I have to base and paint and a few bonus Epic Imperial Guard miniatures I have recently acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment