Tuesday 20 March 2018

15mm Fantasy(V) - More scenery


I received a bunch more of Alternative Armies 15mm scenery range at Christmas and I've been wanting to get some paint on them since. These along with a few other scenic pieces will be the last(for now at least) of my fantasy specific terrain. Added to the hills/woods/hedgerows etc that I already have, I will now be able to set out a small settlement and ruined evil temple style battlefields which are sufficient for my aims with Dragon Rampant.

First up the rest of the village(having done one building previously):


 
 
 














Gotta say these are lovely buildings, really nicely cast and sculpted, my only minor quibble is that they are small for 15mm, and wouldn't look out of place with some of the larger 10mm stuff











Again all these bits n pieces are from Alternative Armies range, I'll be using the skellies, graves and fountain to make my ruined temple look that bit eviler, the pack horse and treasure for objectives.

I think I will be finishing off my Gaslands terrain next as it should be a fairly straightforward and quick job, then back to some more 15mm fantasy mini's.



No comments:

Post a Comment