Tuesday 25 June 2019

An Epic Tale (VIII) - Da Orks!! - Speed Freeks!

I am now over half way through my Epic Ork army, having just finished off my Evil Sunz/Speed Freek contingent, it is only 5 formations strong but has a reasonable variety of Ork vehicles so that it at least looks the part:


Biker mob with support:





Warboss:




Buggy mob with support:




A 2nd Buggy mob again with support:






A Gunwagon mob:



A Fighta-Bombaz squadron:



The whole lot:

The Mekboy speedstas:

Skorcha's:


My solitary Wartrak:
 

The Buggys:



Moving on to one of the two remaining clans, I did this Squiggoth for my Snake Bites:



And having now played a couple of games with my Orks, I painted this Gargant up fairly quickly to add some support:





On with some more 15mm fantasy next, then back to the Orks.




2 comments:

  1. This is excellent stuff! I happened upon teh site when googling '15mm fantasy blogs', moved to the newest post and you're painting up minis for my favourite games system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for the comment, gotta admit to Epic being up there with Blood Bowl as my favourite game

    ReplyDelete