Tuesday 5 May 2020

Prohibition Era - 15mm Project - (VII) - Civilians - The Gents and a few Cars



Following on from last time, here are the men from Blue Moons civilian pack and some extra cars I picked up from E-bay (for about £5) which match perfectly with my existing cars and the minis. The cars are from Kinder Eggs and are metal and plastic they came in a garish red and bronze colour scheme so I've done a quick repaint:








and the Cars:




That's the end of this project for now until I finally get some additional buildings and more importantly more enter-able buildings!

Not sure whats next, I still have a load of minis I got at Xmas to make a start on mainly Blood Bowl and 15mm Fantasy or I might be tempted by my Epic Bad Moons I'll see what takes my fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment