Monday 27 December 2021

Modern Warfare (1) - The Insurgents

 My son has recently had a thing for Call of Duty - Modern warfare, so with that in mind we ordered a few miniatures so we could recreate our console battles on the tabletop. This isn't going to be a big project although we do want some helicopters and a few vehicles to add to our infantry, and now we've seen them we plan on adding a few zombies too, and being 20mm they will work with my Gaslands stuff should I ever want to do a more infantry based game. 

First up are the insurgent mainly because I enjoy doing civilians more than regular troops due to the variety of colours you can use, although in this case I kept a fairly limited palette:












I have a few more insurgent left to do mainly leaders and to Technicals, bit on to some opponents next.

No comments:

Post a Comment