Saturday 24 December 2016

Prohibition Era - 15mm Project - (III)

In the nick of time I have managed to get three "gangs" painted up, acquired and painted (well one of them at least) 3 vehicles and made a start on some buildings and scenery. This is probably the most prepared I have ever been for a game in which I don't yet have the rules, but at least I can have a couple of play test games over the Christmas break.

These are the last few miniatures(all from Blue Moon/Old Glory UK) I had to paint up:











 


The pre-painted cars I purchased:




First up my main gang of Gangsters:




Secondly, my more street looking gang:



Finally the biggest baddest gang of all, the Cops:



I picked up the cars (excluding the Police Truck with is from Irregulars WW1 range)for a bargain €7 from Modelcarworld in Germany they are Ricco 1:87 scale and absolutely lovely.

I have also made a bot of a start on some buildings (these ones are from Game Craft Minis):




Well this small project is almost finished, just a few more buildings (I am planning on getting some enterable laser cut MDF stuff such as bar, hotel warehouse etc) and a couple more vehicles and its done, which must be a record for me.

Finally, I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I hope Santa brings you all plenty of new toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment