Saturday 9 November 2019

15mm Fantasy (XI) - Villagers


I have been looking to add a few villager types to my fantasy collection for while, as they are always useful as objectives/markers/scenery plus I tend to enjoy painting non-uniform miniatures more than uniformed!

The villagers, crates, sacks, sheep etc are from Donnington Miniatures, the chickens and cat are from Pendraken and the dog from Irregular:







 

 
 




 








I couldn't resist setting up a quick village for a few more pics:








I'm taking a short break from 15mm fantasy whilst I complete 3 other half finished projects, but will be hopefully getting back to and finishing my Orc and Goblin warband soon enough.


5 comments:

  1. These are great! I love non-uniformed and everyday figures as well... painting units seems kind of impersonal. This is good slice-of-medieval-life stuff. The cooking women with the cat (15mm cat? Amazing!) and the couple sitting on the log are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison, i could paint civvies full time much more enjoyable than rank and file, its a shame im not into model railways :-)

      Delete
  2. These are things you see far to rarely but add so much atmosphere to a game.
    Incredibly well done, I like these a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter, im a bog fan of adding scenics to my battlefields, if you look back through my posts i did a lot of 6mm medieval scenics/villagers you may like

      Delete
  3. Those villagers are cool, makes a world that much more believable.

    ReplyDelete