Wednesday 22 July 2020

Man O War (Part 2)- Pirates & Sea Monsters

Following on from last time, the core set of MOW comes with 6 plastic galleys which are intended to be for the Pirate faction and although these are a fairly redundant faction having no main ship and that I could have used the galleys for the Empire fleet, I couldn't resist having some traditional pirate types.

so here are the 6 galleys painted up:






The only extra option for the pirate fleet is a squadron of renegade Hellfists (improbable Empire mortar type ships), so I got some prints from E-bay(I'm quite impressed with my masts on these as they were made up of 5 separate pieces):



And the whole fleet:



Having always wanted the Sea Monsters that GW released I managed to pickup a box fairly cheaply on E-bay along with a loose Sea Elemental and quickly got them painted up, the Triton and Sea Dragon were mainly painted with GW contrast paints which made the job very quick and easy:









Still more MOW on the desk at the moment, Empire and Orcs are the next to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment