Friday 31 July 2020

Man O War (Part 3)- The Empire


It's not Warhammer without some faux Germans so up next is the start of the largest of my planned fleets, The Empire.

I was lucky in that I managed to get hold of two original Greatships and a squadron of Wolfships, which combined with the 6 plastic galleys in the box set was enough for a fleet.

I then stumbled across some resin 3D prints and managed to pickup some cheap reinforcements (and I must say the quality of these resin prints is fantastic with no clean up or lines whatsoever!)

Greatship:




Wolfships(these are 3D prints):



Hellhammers(as are these):



Galleys:





The whole fleet:


Reinforcements:



I'm in no rush to finish off the remaining Wolfships as I am lacking original masts and will hang on and see if I can pick some up before resorting to cocktail sticks.

The Ironfists just need some sails, and I plan on doing the other Greatship fairly soon, although I am concentrating on painting up sufficient fleets for all the factions I have, rather than fully completing each fleet at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment