Sunday 21 November 2021

Odds & Ends (20) Warhammer Underworlds

I have had a decent break from painting and it seems to have eased my shoulder problems. The break hasn't stopped me picking up some new minis though so it's time to start making some progress on the approximately 100, 28mm minis and 50, 20mm minis that I have purchased over the last few months.

As we have played at lot of Warhammer Underworlds the last couple of years and I finally decided to pick up a couple of warbands rather than using my mates extensive collection.

 I  have managed to paint just the one warband so far but it has proved successful in all five of its outings to date, so I'll paint the other one once my opponents have figured out how to beat this one!

On to the mini's then, all four of them:











On to my 28mm Sci-Fi stuff next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment