Monday 25 November 2019

6mm War of the Roses (3) - Camps & Commanders

My Wars of the Roses miniatures have had a rare venture out of there box recently as they have been standing in for a human fantasy army and as the Lords & Lands medieval lists have been released they have even been used as actual WotR armies.

As they are based for Impetus they lack individual commanders so I have had to make a few from the last of my spare minis, and whilst I was at it I decided to finish off one of the encampments I had made ages ago but never gotten round to painting.

All the Command stand minis are from Baccus:










The Encampment, minis from Leven, Baccus, Perfect6 and Irregular:










It felt good to reduce the amount of unpainted WotR stuff I have, I really must try to do a unit here an there to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment