Sunday 1 December 2019

Prohibition Era - 15mm Project - (V) - G-Men


I am trying to vary up my painting so as to keep my interest up and avoid the major burnout I suffered late last year/early this year. So with that in mind, I turned my brush to doing some more on one of my stalled projects.

Having finally found some suitable vehicles and having a lead on some nice looking buildings, I revisited my 15mm Prohibition project. I also picked up Ospreys "Mad Dogs with Guns" rules which I really like.

Onto the miniatures then all of which are from Blue Moons G-Men pack:








And a few in game shots from my test run of Mad Dogs with Guns:





I'll be doing some of the civilians and the vehicles next but want to get another couple of jobs out of the way first.








3 comments:

  1. Bravo, these look great and the B&W pictures at the end are a great way to set the mood.
    I've been looking for early 1900's models in 15mm for some and these come really close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. The black and white is a great mood setter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I cant recommend Blue Moons Gangster range enough the minis are a joy to paint and full of character

    ReplyDelete