Friday 3 March 2017

Blood Bowl (II) - Orc & Goblin Team

Following on from my last Blood Bowl post,  here is the Orc and Goblin team consisting of both 2nd and 3rd edition minis, which considering it was thrown together from spare minis doesn't look to bad, I did convert the plastic Orcs slightly with the addition of a few spikes and re-positioning some of the arms:













And the now obligatory sideline staff/counters:






and I have painted up one of the new editions Orc's:



And a couple of star players:



I am currently finishing of some 15mm buildings for both my gangster and sci-fi colony games, once they're out of the way I plan on quickly painting up my small Epic Cult of Speed army, as I fancy doing something bright and garish. Then on to my latest unplanned distraction which is 15mm bolt Action in which I plan on painting up both a British and German Para platoon.

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking orc team Chris.
    I really like the Troll paint job!
    Would you mind sharing what washes did you used on the Troll?
    I've been after that depth effect you have on the should plate, but haven't been able to pull it off quite as nicely as you have.

    Have fun,
    Axt

    PS: By the way, I've sent you a PM in TFF about an old thread of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Axtklinge, it was simply washed with GW's Agarax Earthshade after a base coat of red. Ill check the TFF forum ASAP, cant access it at work anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Will try to find that next trip to the store.
    Cheers,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look good, can i ask what green you used for the orc skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan, apologies for the late response, I use Coat D Arms - Wurm Green

    ReplyDelete