Thursday 11 August 2016

6mm Sci-Fi/Post Apoc Project (VII) - A new faction

I purchased the start of a (not) Tau 6mm force from Onslaught some time ago now, but have never gotten round to painting any of them and to be honest I will probably be selling them off at some point as I really do have enough Epic forces without starting another.

Before I do that however I decided to paint a small amount as a new faction for my 6mm Sci-Fi skirmish campaign:







Now that I have painted a few I'm slightly tempted to keep hold of the rest of them, as they are lovely models and quick and easy to paint up.

A week at the sea side beckons so I wont be active on here much for the next week or so, although it does give me the chance to re-stock on paints and brushes from one of the numerous hobby shops on the Yorkshire coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment