Sunday 21 August 2016

Gruntz - 15mm Sci-fi Project (5) - Colonists & Colonial Security


I recently took delivery of my latest order from GZG, this time I have added a number of colonists, colonial security and a couple of types of aliens.

First up a couple of Colonial Security teams:





And the 2nd Team:



 
And their Command, Medic, Engineer(the Engineer mini is from Brigade) units:








On to the Colonists(all GZG apart from the hazmat suited mini which CMG, I think) which were a real pleasure to paint being a nice change from the usual drab military colours:







 




And for those who may remember I said I would be re-painting my Army factions medic, well I did and here it is:


Aliens next time, or possibly some scenic pieces as I am cracking on with some woods/jungles and rocky outcrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment